Simone Fischer Hübner
EU H2020 project PAPAYA
EU H2020 project CyberSec4Europe
EU H2020 Marie Curie ITN Privacy & Us (Scientific Coordinator)
SSF project SURPRISE
SWITS (Swedish IT Security Network for PhD Students)
KK-Profile Project HITS
EU Tempus+ project DAMOC
EU H2020 project PRISMACLOUD
EU H2020 project CREDENTIAL
EU FP7 FET integrated project SmartSociety
EU FP7 integrated project A4Cloud (Accountability Accountability for Cloud and Other Future Internet Services)
EU FP7 integrated project PrimeLife (Privacy and Identity Management for Life)
EU FP7 NoE NEWCOM++
EU FP6 integrated Project PRIME (Privacy and Identity Management for Europe)
EU FP6 NoE FIDIS (Future of Identity in Europe)
EU CELTIC/EUREKA Project BUGYO (Building Security Assurance in Open Infrastructures)
PETweb II (Privacy-respecting Identity Management for e-Norge)
EU Tempus Project HEICA
U-PrIM (Usable Privacy and Identity Management for Smart Applications) funded by KK Stiftelsen
”Mitigate DNS self-reflecting attacks on SIP proxies” funded by Internetfonden .SE
Google Research Award projects “Usable Privacy and Transparency I and II”
Selection of Committees:
- Swedish Representative for IFIP (International Federation for Information Processing) Technical Committee 11 (Information Security & Privacy)
- Chair of IFIP Working Group 11.6 (Identity Management)
- Member of the MSB (Swedish Civil Contingency Agency) Cyber Security Advisory Board (MSB:s Cybersäkerhetsråd) - since 2010.
- Steering Committee member of the NordSec conferences and the IFIP Summer Schools on Privacy and Identity Management
- Advisory Board member for the Norwegian PhD research school for IT security COINS
- Advisory Board member of the EU H2020 project OLYMPUS and the German National Research Center for Applied Cybersecurity
- Member of the International Editorial Boards of the Springer International Journal of Information Security & the Springer International Journal of Trust Management.
- Member of the PET board
Selection of former Committees:
- Former Board Member of STINT (The Swedish Foundation for International Cooperation in Research and Higher Education), since 2010-2016.
- Former member of the Advisory Board of the Swedish Data Protection Commissioner (Datainspektionens insysnråd) to advise on privacy and security aspects, 2008-2016.
- Former member of the Advisory Board of the Swedish Tax Authorities (Skatteverkets insynsråd), 2008-2012.
- Former member of the Advisory Board member of Science Europe (2017-2018)
- Since June 2000: Full Professor at the Computer Science Department at Karlstad University in Sweden
- 15. December 1999: Habilitation Degree at the Computer Science Department of Hamburg University.
- from 1.July 1998- 30.June 1999 : Guest Professor at the Department of Computer and Systems Sciences (DSV), Stockholm University / Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Sweden
- from Sept. 1994- March 1995: Guest Professor (Associate Professor) at the Institute of Computer and Systems Sciences (DAISY), Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- October 1992 –June 2000: Assistant Professor at the Computer Science Department of Hamburg University
- 17. July 1992: Doctor Degree at the Computer Science Department of Hamburg University
- June 1988-1992: Research Assistant and Lecturer at the Computer Science Department of Hamburg University
- May 1988: Diploma in Computer Science with a minor in Law at Hamburg University