Department of Environmental and Life Sciences
The Department of Environmental and Life Sciences comprises the disciplines Biology, Geomatics, and Risk and Environmental Studies.
Our department attracts students interested in these subjects. Our department also offers courses as part of the programmes in primary and secondary education.
At bachelor's level we offer the following programmes:
- Biolog programme, 180 ECTS credits
- Environment and Safety, 180 ECTS credits
- Study Programme in Land Surveying and Cartography, 180 ECTS credits
- Engineering: Surveying Technology and Geographical IT, 180 ECTS credits
At advanced level we offer the following programmes:
- Risk Management in Society, 120 ECTS credits
- Master Programme in Biology, Ecology and Conservation Biology, 120 ECTS credits
Research is conducted in among others the following groups and environments: