Data Structures and Algorithms
7.5 ECTS credits
The course presents data abstraction as a method for structuring programs and gives a more in-depth kknowledge of some general data types and algorithms.
Progressive specialisation: G1F (has less than 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements)
Education level: Undergraduate level
Admission requirements: Programming Techniques 7.5 ECTS cr and Software Development Methodology 7.5 ECTS cr. and attended course Discrete Mathematics 7.5 ECTS cr, or equivalent.
Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
This course is included in the following programme
- Study Programme in IT-Design: Software Design (studied during year 2)
- Engineering: Computer Engineering (studied during year 3)
- Engineering: Industrial Engineering and Management-Computer Engineering (studied during year 3)
- Engineering: Industrial Engineering and Management (studied during year 3)
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering (studied during year 2)
- Study Programme in Engineering - Computer Science (studied during year 2)
- Geographic Information Systems Engineering (studied during year 3)
- Bachelor Programme in Computer Science (studied during year 2)
- Start Autumn 2020
- Mode of study Campus
- Language Swedish
- Course code DVGB03
- Application code KAU-36266
- Study pace 50% (Day)
- Study period week 46–2