Information Systems - Bachelor´s thesis15.0 ECTS credits
The course begins with a series of seminars focusing on different methods in the field of information systems and on the structures and principles of academic reports. This component includes hand-in assignments. When these assignments have been completed, instruction is in the form of thesis supervision. Students write individual reports, but supervision is offered in groups according to schedule. Supervision is only offered to students while the course is in progress. Students who fail to complete the project satisfactorily during this time may re-register at the next course opportunity. They will then be offered additional supervision to the extent made possible by available resources.
Progressive specialisation: G2E (has at least 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements, contains degree project for Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science)
Education level: Undergraduate level
Admission requirements: 60 ECTS credits completed in Information Systems, with at least 30 ECTS credits at the G1F level or higher, or equivalent
Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
This course is included in the following programme
- Study Programme in IT, Project management and ERP Systems (studied during year 3)
- Study Programme in IT-Design: Enterprise Systems and Economy (studied during year 3)
- Study Programme in IT-Design: Information Systems Design (studied during year 3)
- Web Developer (studied during year 3)
- Study Programme in Web and Multimedia (studied during year 3)