Information Systems - Bachelor´s thesis
15 ECTS credits
Students carry out, independently or in groups, a project including writing an academic report. The course begins with a series of seminars focusing on different methods in the field of inforrmation systems and on the structures and principles of academic reports. This component includes mandatory hand-in assignments. Instruction is then in the form of supervision. Supervision is only offered to students while the course is in progress. Students who fail to complete the project satisfactorily during this time may re-register at the next course opportunity. They will then be offered additional supervision to the extent made possible by available resources.
Progressive specialisation: G2E (has at least 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements, contains degree project for Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science)
Education level: Undergraduate level
Admission requirements: Information Systems 60 ECTS cr, or equivalent, of which at least 30 ECTS cr have been earned for continuation courses.
Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
This course is included in the following programme
- Study Programme in IT, Project management and ERP Systems (studied during year 3)
- Study Programme in IT-Design: Enterprise Systems and Economy (studied during year 3)
- Study Programme in IT-Design: Information Systems Design (studied during year 3)
- Web Developer (studied during year 3)
- Study Programme in Web and Multimedia (studied during year 3)