7.5 ECTS credits
This course in Human-Computer Interaction and User-Centred Systems Development it given in English.
Progressive specialisation: G2F (has at least 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements)
Education level: Undergraduate level
Admission requirements: Information Systems 60 ECTS credits, or Information Systems 30 ECTS credits and Project Management 30 ECTS credits, or equivalent
Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
This course is included in the following programme
- Study Programme in IT, Project management and ERP Systems (studied during year 2)
- Study Programme in IT-Design: Enterprise Systems and Economy (studied during year 3)
- Study Programme in IT-Design: Information Systems Design (studied during year 3)
- Web Developer (studied during year 3)
- Study Programme in Web and Multimedia (studied during year 3)
- Bachelor Programme in Computer Science (studied during year 3)