HTML and CSS for Webdevelopment5.0 ECTS credits
The course deals with how to structure a webpage with HTML5 and how to present the content of the HTML5 page with CSS regarding formatting and layout, and how to use CSS to adapt the content of the HTML5 page on portable units.
Progressive specialisation: G1N (has only upper‐secondary level entry requirements)
Education level: Undergraduate level
Admission requirements: General admission requirements
Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
This course is included in the following programme
- Study Programme in IT, Project management and ERP Systems (studied during year 3)
- Study Programme in IT-Design: Information Systems Design (studied during year 1)
- Web Developer (studied during year 1)
- Study Programme in Web and Multimedia (studied during year 1)
- Bachelor Programme in Computer Science (studied during year 1)