Computer Science - Degree project / Bachelor´s project
15 ECTS credits
The student undertakes a dissertation project under supervision.
Progressive specialisation: G2E (has at least 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements, contains degree project for Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science)
Education level: Undergraduate level
Admission requirements: Completed courses of at least 120 ECTS credits, including 60 ECTS credits in Computer Science of which at least 30 ECTS in Computer Science at G1F-level or higher. Equivalent courses may be considered.
Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
This course is included in the following programme
- Study Programme in IT-Design: Software Design (studied during year 3)
- Engineering: Computer Engineering (studied during year 3)
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering (studied during year 3)
- Study Programme in Engineering - Computer Science (studied during year 3)
- Bachelor Programme in Computer Science (studied during year 3)
- Start Autumn 2019
- Mode of study Campus
- Language Swedish
- Course code DVGC25
- Application code KAU-34036
- Study pace 50% (Day)
- Study period week 35–3