7.5 ECTS credits
The course consists of three main parts: a series of lectures and workshops introducing relevant concepts, techniques, and principles in software design, a continuous, practical part in which students apply course material in the form of an agile development project, and finally a written report, in which students present and discuss course content in relation to their projects. The course concludes with oral project presentations in groups.
Progressive specialisation: G2F (has at least 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements)
Education level: Undergraduate level
Admission requirements: 45 ECTS credits of Computer Science, including Computer Networking (7.5 ECTS credits) and Operating Systems (7.5 ECTS credits)
Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
This course is included in the following programme
- Study Programme in IT-Design: Software Design (studied during year 3)
- Engineering: Computer Engineering (studied during year 4)
- Engineering: Industrial Engineering and Management-Computer Engineering (studied during year 4)
- Engineering: Industrial Engineering and Management (studied during year 4)
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering (studied during year 3)
- Study Programme in Engineering - Computer Science (studied during year 3)
- Bachelor Programme in Computer Science (studied during year 3)