Programming Languages7.5 ECTS credits
The course gives an overview of different types of programming languages as well as how the syntax and semantics of a language can be described.
Progressive specialisation: G2F (has at least 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements)
Education level: Undergraduate level
Admission requirements: Computer Science 1-30 ECTS cr. including DVGB03 Data Structures and Algorithms 7.5 ECTS cr. or equivalent.
Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
This course is included in the following programme
- Study Programme in IT-Design: Software Design (studied during year 2)
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering (studied during year 3)
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering and Management (studied during year 3)
- Study Programme in Engineering - Computer Science (studied during year 2)
- Bachelor Programme in Computer Science (studied during year 2)