I am a member of the Applied Analysis group led by A. Muntean. I work mostly on problems arising in materials science both from a theoretical as well as a computational point of view. For more information regarding my research, please take a look at my google scholar profile.
I have held the following academic positions (sorted chronologically).
- Jan. 2022 - present, Assistant Professor of Mathematics, Karlstad University, Karlstad, SE.
- Mar. 2019 - Dec. 2021, Postdoc in PDE group, WIAS, Berlin, DE.
- Jan. 2019 - Feb. 2019, Assistant research professor, Mathematical Sciences, WPI, Worcester, MA USA.
- Jun. 2016 - Dec. 2018, Postdoc in Mechanics, CNRS, LMS, Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau, FR.
- Sep. 2011 - May 2016, Ph.D. in Mathematics, WPI, Worcester, MA USA.