Different perspectives on service system transformation2020-02-05
In December 2019, CTF in collaboration with Karlstad Business School arranged a multidisciplinary seminar series to advance knowledge within the research area Service system transformation, and as part of a PhD course in Business administration.
The seminar series Service system transformation focused on global societal challenges, and how transformation of societal systems works. During five seminars international researchers from different disciplines presented and discussed different service perspectives, frameworks and how changes can be made possible and implemented through new perspectives on services and service systems and through collaboration with different actors. Knowledge that can be used to develop and implement new sustainable services, for example to meet new climate-related challenges or within healthcare.
Here you can watch the seminars
The seminars where video recorded and are available to researchers, doctoral students or others interested in the field. Click on the links below to view the seminars.
• Service-Dominant Logic: theoretical foundations and recent developments
Stephen L. Vargo, University of Hawaii at Manoa, USA
• Capabilities, hope and agency: transformative service research and structure
Laurel Anderson, Arizona State University, USA
• Transformation through service ecosystem design
Josina Vink, Oslo School of Architecture & Design (AHO), Norway
• On the platformization of service ecosystems: reflections and opportunities
Christoph Breidbach, University of Queensland, Australia
• Sustainable packaging development - applying a service perspective
Helén Williams, CTF, Karlstad University