Computer-based Music Production
7.5 ECTS credits
- Theoretical principles of MIDI and digital sound recording
- Music production from idea to finished product
- Recording and editing sound and MIDI
- Percussion programming
- Using the functions for manipulating tempo and time adjustment
- Effects amd mixing
- Mix automation
- Exporting finished product for different consumer formats.
Instruction is in the form of theoretical and practical seminars and individual exercises.
Progressive specialisation: G1N (has only upper‐secondary level entry requirements)
Education level: Undergraduate level
Admission requirements: General admission requirements
Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.