7.5 ECTS credits
The course deals with systems integration where cross-expertise teams of students with different backgrounds work together to solve systems integration problems from operational, informational and technical perspectives. Students also carry out a systems integration project independently, integrating a standard system, e.g. a business system, with other subsystems.
Progressive specialisation: G2F (has at least 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements)
Education level: Undergraduate level
Admission requirements: Information Systems or Computer Science 60 ECTS cr.
Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
This course is included in the following programme
- Study Programme in IT-Design: Enterprise Systems and Economy (studied during year 3)
- Study Programme in IT-Design: Software Design (studied during year 3)
- Study Programme in IT-Design: Information Systems Design (studied during year 3)
- Web Developer (studied during year 3)
- Study Programme in Web and Multimedia (studied during year 3)