Progressive specialisation: G1F (has less than 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements)
Education level: Undergraduate level
Admission requirements: Attended courses ISGA04 Basic Programming 7.5 ECTS cr and ISGA11 HTML and CSS for Webdevelopment 5 ECTS cr or equivalent.
Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
This course is included in the following programme
- Study Programme in IT, Project management and ERP Systems (studied during year 3)
- Study Programme in IT-Design: Information Systems Design (studied during year 1)
- Web Developer (studied during year 1)
- Study Programme in Web and Multimedia (studied during year 1)
- Bachelor Programme in Computer Science (studied during year 1)