Leadership and Steering
Our researchers are connected to diverse disciplines spanning across the two faculties and include computer science, materials engineering, electrical engineering, chemical engineering, mathematics, sociology and working life science. Many of our researchers are involved in undergraduate and graduate education.
DAMI4.0´s operations are led by center director Professor Pavel Krakhmalev, supported by vice director Professor Andreas Kassler and a center steering committee. External advice is given by an advisory board.
The actual work within the center is organized into different competence areas, each one lead by a researcher from within Karlstad University.
- Sebastian Herold (System aspects)
- Anna Brunström (Infrastructure)
- Bestoun S Ahmed Al Beywanee (Intelligence)
- Peter Magnusson (Organisational aspects and servitization)
- Lotta Braunerhielm (Sustainability, societal and human aspects)