About our courses
Through the project ISE we develop and offer tailor-made course for professionals. Our courses are developed in collaboration with companies and organizations. All courses are free of charge.
The overall vision for ISE is to equip Swedish companies with knowledge and skills to explore, exploit, and benefit from understanding the service challenge, including service development and innovation, service management, servitization and customer experience.
The aim of ISE is to develop courses in collaboration with partner organizations and companies that match and support their specific competence development needs and thereby strengthen their competitiveness.
The content of the courses covers several areas, for example; service development, service innovation, customer experiences, digitalization, service design etc.
Our courses are aimed at professionals. They are at an advanced level, given part-time and designed to be combined with work. Our courses are web-based and conducted as a distance course.
Register your interest to our courses on respective course pages. Your registration of interest is non-binding, our course administrator will send further information to you. You can at any time express your interest in our courses, and we will send you information about when the registration for the next course session opens.
Questions and answers
Here you will find some of the most frequently asked questions with accompanying answers.
Is there a course fee?
– No, all our courses are free of charge.
Who can participate?
– Our courses are specially developed for professionals and you should have work experience that is relevant to the course.
What are the prerequisites?
– 90 ECTS credits completed in social, behavioural, or natural science, including at least 30 ECTS credits at the G2F lever or higher, at least 2 years of relevant work experience, and upper secondary level English 6 or A, or equivalent.
Can I apply even if I don´t have the right academic qualifications?
– If you lack the academic qualifications that we require for our courses, your work experience can make you eligible for a course through validation. Contact our course administrator for help.
Who do I contact if I have any other questions?
– You are welcome to contact our course administrator, Charlotta Andersson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 054-700 2518.