CTF Organization and Advisory board
Our researchers and doctoral students are variously involved in disciplines such as business administration, psychology, computer science, sociology, sociology of religion and working life science. Many of them are also involved in undergraduate and graduate education, mostly within Karlstad Business School.
CTF´s operations is led by a Director, Professor Per Kristensson, supported by a Vice director Johan Quist, an administrative team and a strategic council.
The function of the Advisory board is to contribute to the strategic planning of CTF, with three meetings per year. It is chaired by a business appointee and consist of representatives from our partners, the faculty, and our PhD students.
External members of the board:
- Malin Thorsén, Bright Planet AB (Chair)
- Anna Skärdin, Elvenite
- Kristina Heinonen, Hanken Svenska handelshögskolan
- Hans Karlsson, Arvika kommun
- Mikael af Kleen, Differ Strategy
- Jonas Matthing, DigitalWellArena/Compare
- Peter Rover, Effect Management
Internal members from CTF:
- Jenny Karlsson
- Per Kristensson
- Johan Quist