Prisec research results
Our research often results in software which we release under free licenses.
- simPOL — A Haskell-based privacy option language.
- exitmap — Event-driven and flexible Tor exit relay scanner.
- ScrambleSuit — Network traffic obfuscation protocol.
- brdgrd — Rewrites advertised window size of TCP SYN/ACK segments.
- atlas_tools — Tools to use RIPE Atlas from the command line.
- smallcaps — Pre-processor library for LaTeX files which formats sequences of uppercase letters with TeX's \small macro.
- zoossh — Parsing library implemented in Golang for Tor-specific data formats.
- sybilhunter — Toolset used to find Sybils in the Tor anonymity network.
- entropy playground — Loose collection of functions that can be used to inspect and illustrate the effects of entropy.
- Anti-Phishing training