Financial Markets, Risk and Insurance
7.5 ECTS credits
The course provides an overview of financiell markets. The area risk and insurance, are studied in details. The course focus on housholds and issues such as the pension and tax system.
Progressive specialisation: G1F (has less than 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements)
Education level: Undergraduate level
Admission requirements: Economics 30 ECTS Credits.
Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
This course is included in the following programme
- Programme in Business and Economics (studied during year 3)
- Business Administration and Economics (studied during year 3)
- Mathematics, Business Administration and Economics (studied during year 3)
- Start Autumn 2020
- Mode of study Campus
- Language English, if required by international students
- Course code NEGB19
- Application code KAU-34714
- Study pace 50% (Day)
- Study period week 36–45