Before you contact support, see if you can get help with your problem by reading these questions and answers.
Studentkonto (Account for students)
1. I forgot my login information to the student account. How do I get them?
You pick out the account via antagning.se again and thereby get a new password. To do this:
Go to: kau.se/hamtakonto.
- Click on "Nästa"-button.
- Click on the link "Ja, fortsätt till antagning.se".
- You are about to leave Karlstad University's website and be redirected to antagning.se where you log in with your user data. The username is your social security number. The password is what you chose when you created the account on antagning.se. Forgot you password at antagning.se?
- After logging in you will be sent back to kau.se and again get access to your student account, now with a new password.
2. I do not have an account on antagning.se. Can I get my student account?
If you don´t have an account on antagning.se you can retrieve a new password by visiting Student Support at Karlstad University. Bring your ID!
3. I still cannot login. What should I do?
- Use only the browsers Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.
- Disable features and programs that saves user data.
- Empty your browsers "temporary internet files".
- If you have a laptop, check that the [Num Lock] and [Caps lock] not is activated.
- The figure "0" and the letter "o" may be easily mixed up. Similarly, the number "1" and the letter "l" (Capital-letter).