I'm interested in the intersection between computer security, privacy, and human rights. In my work I try to contribute to a more sustainable society at this intersection.
My research revolves around anonymity, Tor, privacy engineering, traffic analysis, side channels, DNS, Certificate Transparency, and WireGuard.
Born and raised in Värmland, Sweden.
- Benjamin Greschbach, Tobias Pulls, Laura M. Roberts, Philipp Winter, Nick Feamster. The Effect of DNS on Tor’s Anonymity. NDSS 2017.
- Roel Peeters, Tobias Pulls. Insynd: Improved Privacy-Preserving Transparency Logging. ESORICS 2016.
- Tobias Pulls, Roel Peeters. Balloon: A Forward-Secure Append-Only Persistent Authenticated Data Structure. ESORICS 2015.
- Julio Angulo, Simone Fischer-Hübner, Tobias Pulls, Erik Wästlund. Usable Transparency with the Data Track: A Tool for Visualizing Data Disclosures. CHI Extended Abstracts 2015.
- Philipp Winter, Tobias Pulls, Jürgen Fuß.ScrambleSuit: a polymorphic network protocol to circumvent censorship. WPES 2013.