I am broadly interested in applied mathematics, but I have specific interests in differential equations, measure valued PDEs, mathematical modeling, dynamical systems, numerical analysis, optimization, etc.
I will gladly work on any interesting mathematical problem with applications to the natural sciences.
I have taught the following courses:
- College Algebra (University of Louisiana at Lafayette (UL)),
- Precalculus Algebra (UL),
- Precalculus Trigonometry (UL),
- Survey of Calculus (UL),
- Elementary Linear Algebra (UL).
My main collaborator at this time is Adrian Muntean here at Karlstad University. Some other collaborators include:
- Sander Hille (Leiden University),
- Azmy S. Ackleh (University of Louisiana at Lafayette),
- Nicolas Saintier (University of Buenos Aires),
- Annette M Ostling (University of Texas at Austin),
- Ursula Trigos-Raczkowski (University of Michigan).
Originally from New Orleans, Louisiana, I attended the University of Louisiana at Lafayette for my Bachelor of Science in Mathematics (2016), Master's of Science in mathematics (2019), and Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics (2021).