My field of research is within care pedagogics with a focus on health care professionals’ competence, competence development and lifelong learning in areas of emergency- and prehospital care.
My teaching is mainly in public health/global health, disaster nursing and research methodology. I teach at first-, second- and third-cycle courses and programs.
Capacity Building in Nursing Education in Indonesia (CABNEI), Erasmus+, Project leader. https://eng.inn.no/project-sites/capacity-building-in-nursing-education-in-indonesia-cabnei
- Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences, Norway
- Østfold University College, Norway
- University College South Denmark
- Akademi Keperawatan Ibnu Sina, Indonesia
- The Syiah Kuala University, Indonesia
- Univeristy Muhammadiyah Aceh, Indonesia
- Keperawatan Poltekkes Kemenkes NAD, Indonesia
European Network Nursing Academies https://en-na.eu
King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences, Saudi Arabia - Self-reported Nursing Professional Competence among graduating nursing students and registered nurses in Saudi Arabia.
School of Nursing and Midwifery, Griffith University, Australia - Newly graduated nursing students nurse professional competence.
Sigma Tau Omega Chapter, Board member. https://tauomega.sigmanursing.org/home