DiVA - Karlstad University's digital repository
DiVA stands for "Digitala vetenskapliga arkivet" (Academic Archive Online) and is an electronic publishing system for research publications and student theses. It is today used by the majority of Swedish universities and registering publications is mandatory for researchers at Karlstad university.
The purpose of DiVA
- Creating and disseminating information such as articles, reports, books and other content to the reader via the internet
- Serving as the single point of access to the University’s publications.
- Facilitating annual reports and statistical analyses of research published by researchers at Karlstad University.
- Ensuring long-term preservation of and secure access to the University’s publications in the future.
- Spreading information about publications from Karlstad University to other databases and search tools.