Leadership and Personality
7.5 ECTS credits
The concepts leadership and personality are treated along with different perspectives on the relationship between leadership and personality factors. Different models of leadership are presented and current research discussed and linked to organisation and social psychology theory as well as to personality theory. The course includes exercises aiming at identifying and reflecting on different ethical aspects and challenges associated with leadership.
Progressive specialisation: AXX (in‐depth level of the course cannot be classified)
Education level: Master's level
Admission requirements: 90 ECTS credits in Psychology, Economy, Working Life Science, or related disciplines, of which 30 credits must be for third term courses in the major (G2F). Upper secondary school level English 6 or B.
Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
This course is included in the following programme
- Master Programme in Marketing: Master (studied during year 1)
- Master Programme in Accounting and Control: Master (studied during year 1)
- Master Programme in Service Management: Master (studied during year 1)
- Start Spring 2019
- Mode of study Campus
- Language English, if required by international students
- Course code PSAD09
- Application code KAU-33472
- Study pace 50% (Day)
- Study period week 14–23