Degree Project for Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
15 ECTS credits
A project work relating to courses in mechanical and materials engineering, preferably performed in collaboration with a company. The work will be carried out individually and result in a thesis, which will be presented both orally and in written form. The project and relevant literature are selected in consultation with the tutor.
Progressive specialisation: G2E (has at least 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements, contains degree project for Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science)
Education level: Undergraduate level
Admission requirements: Completed 120 ECTS credits of which 60 ECTS credits are in mechanical engineering including material science courses.
Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
This course is included in the following programme
- Engineering: Industrial Engineering and Management-Mechanical Engineering (studied during year 4)
- Engineering: Mechanical Engineering, spec. in Materials Engineering (studied during year 3)
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering (studied during year 3)
- Start Spring 2019
- Mode of study Campus
- Language English, if required by international students
- Course code MTGC11
- Application code KAU-31758
- Study pace 50% (Day)
- Study period week 4–23