Business models in times of transformation 5 ECTS
This course is an introduction to business models and how business models can be used to gain a competitive advantage.
In this course we describe and explain business models and related theories, concepts, models and methods.
We explain, analyze and critically reflect on the use of business models in different forms of business operations.
We apply acquired knowledge to current challenges experienced by companies, organizations and society, with a specific focus on digitalization, innovation and sustainability.
CEOs, production managers, business developers, senior product or service developers and project leaders.
- April 6, 13-14 course introduktion
- April 13, 14-16, lecture
- April 20, 14-16, literature seminar
- April 29, 14-16, seminar assignment 1
- May 4, 14-16, lecture
- May 11 maj 14-16, literature seminar
- May 20 maj 14-16, seminar assignment 2
- May 25 maj 14-16, lecture
- June 1, 14-16, literature seminar
- June 10, 14-16, seminarium
- June 17, 9-12, seminar final assignment
All sessions will be digital on Zoom.
- Patrik Gottfridsson is a lecturer in Business Administration at CTF, Service Research Center, and Karlstad Business School at Karlstad University.
- Kristin Svärd is a PhD Student in Business Administration at CTF, Service Research Center, and Karlstad Business School at Karlstad University.
- Peter Samuelsson is a PhD in Business Administration at CTF, Service Research Center, and Karlstad Business School at Karlstad University.
Examination of the learning outcomes will be done through written and oral assignments, which you present and discuss at seminars.
ABOUT THE COURSE
The course is at an advanced level, given part-time and is designed to be combined with work. The course is web-based and conducted as a distance course.
90 ECTS credits completed in social, behavioural, or natural science, including at least 30 ECTS credits at the G2F lever or higher, at least 2 years of relevant work experience, and upper secondary level English 6 or A, or equivalent.