Idea Management 6 hp
Welcome to the online course Idea Management! Study period week 4-23, 2019.
Innovations start with ideas. Knowledge of how to create, develop, and select ideas that lead to successful innovations are therefore essential. This course will give you a review of idea management practices, and teaches you how to manage the generation, refinement, and assessment of ideas for both product and service innovations. During the course you will learn from recent research, and facilitate idea management activities yourself in a learning-by-doing methodology.
After the course you will:
1) know the main theories behind idea management,
2) be able to apply methods for idea generation, idea refinement, and assessment,
3) understand and critically reflect about the pros and cons of various methods, and
4) analyse an organisation's idea development process and be able to propose areas of improvement.
- Information and application - credit bearing course
- Information and application - open networked learning course.