PriSec - Privacy and Security
The privacy and security research focuses on privacy-enhancing technologies and network security whereas network security is conducted in close cooperation with the DISCO research profile.
Current research directions of members of the PriSec group include but are not limited to:
- Usability aspects of privacy-enhancing technologies
- Privacy and transparency in cloud computing
- Privacy metrics and languages
- Analysis and circumvention of censorship systems
- Privacy and security in health care
- For an example of current research activities, please have a look at our publications.
Collaboration and projects for tomorrow’s technology and society
Research within Computer Science is based on a project and collaborative culture. Through interdisciplinary research between the three research areas as well as joint projects with external partners from both academia and industry we contributes towards tomorrow’s technology and society.