At the Welcome Centre you can:
- request official transcript of records and certificate of registration
- pick up marked take-home exam papers
- buy profile products
- buy compendiums
- find lost items
- pick up insurance certificates
- apply for and pick up KAU cards
- inquire about scanned exams
During drop-in hours at the Welcome Centre you can also consult Student Support (IT) and the International Office.
The Welcome Centre is located near the main entrance.
Student Support (IT)
The Student Support (IT) is available at the Welcome Centre Monday - Friday 11.00-13.00
The International Office is available at the Welcome Centre Tuesdays and Thursdays 13.00-14.30
Certificates and transcripts
The Welcome Centre issues;
- Official transcript of records - A transcript is a list of courses taken, and credits and grades earned.
- Certificate of registration - A certificate of registration states the courses you are/or have been registered for.
The Welcome Centre does not issue:
- Course Certificate - A course certificate briefly describe the content of a specific course. Course certificates are issued by the course administrators. Enter the course code in the course portal to find the respective course administrator. Find the course administrator
- Degree Certification - More information about Degree Certification