EndNote is a referencing software for both Mac and Windows. Karlstad University has a campus licence for EndNote for staff.
The library offers courses in EndNote. Courses are arranged upon request at the library or at other suitable places at the university.
The course in EndNote contains:
- basic settings of EndNote X7
- how to create an EndNote library by importing references from catalogues and databases
- collect and save PDF-files in your EndNote library
- insert citations into a Word-document and create reference lists according to the reference styles of choice
Please note that this course introduces the basics of EndNote software. It is advisable that you have EndNote installed on your computer before you take this course. More information about downloading the software is available on the staff software page
- Download EndNote on staff software page (in Swedish).