Karlstad University library offers introductory courses in EndNote that can be arranged upon request.
Below, you can see an example of the course content. Please contact the library’s research and publishing support for any enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
The course in EndNote contains:
- Basic settings of EndNote 21
- How to create an EndNote library by importing references from from a number of different databases and catalogues
- How to edit references
- How to collect and save PDF-files in your EndNote library
- How to insert citations into a Word-document and create reference lists according to the reference styles of choice
- How to import a term list
Please note that our courses introduces the basics of EndNote software, it is advisable that you have EndNote downloaded on your computer before participating in a course.
- If you have a staff computer, download EndNote via Software Center (PC) or Self Service (Mac).