There are approximately 30 study rooms and 20 study cells for individual studies in the Library. Most of them have to be reserved, but there are also some drop-in rooms.
Study rooms are available in various sizes and have different equipment - some with computer, some with Screens. Most of them have to be reserved, but there are also some drop-in rooms.
The study cells on floor 1 are intended for individual studies and not for teamwork. The floor is a silent area.
There are also drop in-rooms which are free to use if they are available. The drop in-rooms are not bookable.
Book study rooms and study cells
If you are a student at Karlstad University you can reserve study rooms and study cells through "My page".
Log in to My Page with tour KauID (Student account)
- Choose the link "Grupprumsbokning" (you will find it under "Genvägar")
- Choose "Boka lokal Karlstad"
- Choose the date
- Click on a Room number (Rooms in the library have numbers starting with 1E)
- Mark the time (maximum 2 hours at a time and 3 bookings per student) and click on OK
- Search and mark your namne in the box "Student"
- Click on "Boka" to verify your booking
- If you want to make another booking, click on "Boka mer", otherwise log out.