- Abstracts should be maximum 250 words written in English.
- The title in CAPITAL letters.
- Author and co-author (s) name, surname, title, affiliation, and paper track should be typed into the on-line abstract submission system that opens10 September.
- The use of tables and figures in abstract is discouraged.
- The conference will be based on discussions of extended abstract, maximum 1 500 words written in English.
- All papers will have a discussant which means that each paper presenter will act as discussant on another paper.
- 1 December 2016 for abstracts.
- 6 February 2017 for extended abstracts.
- All submissions will be reviewed by a scientific committee and notification of results will be sent out by 11 January 2017
- Detailed information about discussants will be sent out by 27 February 2017 when all extended abstracts will be posted on the conference website.
Conference registration fee
The fee includes conference material and all meals.
Faculty SEK 2 500
PhD Students SEK 1 600