Save the date: QUIS17
SAVE THE DATE!
The world's best conference on service management is coming to the most exciting location in South East Asia!
The 17th International Research Symposium on Service Excellence in Management (QUIS17) will take place during June 18-21, 2021 at VinUniversity, Hanoi, Vietnam. The main theme of the conference is “Reimagining service to enhance human work and life”. For more information about QUIS17, click here
Since 1988, the QUIS symposium brings together the best interdisciplinary academic research and management practices in a forum to advance the study of service management, service dominant logic, service leadership, customer experience, technology and innovations in service. For more information about QUIS, click here
Important dates and deadlines
- 1-Sep-20: Online abstract submission opens
- 15-Nov-20: Abstracts submission deadline
- 15-Jan-21: Notification of acceptance
- 15-Feb-21: Registration opens
- 30-Mar-21: Early registration closes
- 30-Mar-21: Complete paper or extended abstract deadline
- 15-May-21: Regular registration closes
- Sunmee Choi, College of Business and Management, VinUniversity, Vietnam; Yonsei University, South Korea
- Sunghoon Kim, W.P Carey School of Business, Center for Service Leadership (CSL), Arizona State University, USA
- Per Kristensson, CTF, Service Research Center at Karlstad University, Sweden
- Rohit Verma, VinUniversity, Vietnam; Cornell University, USA
In collaboration with:
- CTF, Service Research Center at Karlstad University, Sweden
- W.P Carey School of Business, Center for Service Leadership (CSL), Arizona State University, USA
- Cornell Institute for Healthy Futures, Cornell University, USA
- Yonsei School of Business, Yonsei Univeristy, South Korea
- Cornell Hospitality Quarterly (CHQ)
- Journal of Service Management (JOSM)
- Tourism Review
Save the date and stay updated with the conference news by signing up, click here.
For inquiries on QUIS17, contact Jenny Nguyen, conference general secretary at email@example.com.