New date: QUIS17
Conference date change annoucement due to the current coronavirus situation - new date January 28-31, 2022
In consideration of the current Coronavirus situation, QUIS17 will be postponed and rescheduled to January 28-31, 2022 at VinUniversity, Hanoi, Vietnam. Please mark the date in your calendar.
A pre-event virtual conference will be held in June 2021. More information will soon be available.
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit an abstract for consideration for presentation at the 17th International Research Symposium on Service Excellence in Management (QUIS17) which will take place at VinUniversity in Hanoi, Vietnam, June 18-21, 2021.
QUIS17 takes a broad interdisciplinary and international view of service excellence in management and the following topics are welcome:
- Artificial intelligence and robots in service
- Based of pyramid (BoP) service research
- Customer experience
- Data science for service (Big data or unstructured data analytics)
- Digitalization of services
- Education service
- Environment, sustainability and service
- Healthcare and wellness service
- Mobile technology and service
- Public, not-for-profit and governmental service
- Service ecosystem
- Service in global pandemic age
- Service in manufacturing companies/organizations
- Service innovation and creativity
- New service development
- Service design
- Technology and service
- Transformative service
- Value cocreation in service
- Virtual workplace
- Other topics related to service
- 15-Sep-20 Online abstract submission opens
- 30-Nov-20 Abstract submission deadline
- 15-Jan-21 Notification of acceptance
- 15-Feb-21 Registration opens
- 31-Mar-21 Early registration closes and Complete paper or extended abstract deadline
- 15-May-21 Regular registration closes
Abstracts (maximum 500 words) should be submitted here by November 30th, 2020. All submissions will be reviewed by the conference co-chairs and acceptance will be based on its contributions to theory, research and/or implications for practice for service management. By submitting an abstract, at least one of the authors agrees to attend QUIS17 if the work is accepted.
Notification of acceptance will be sent by January 15th 2021. Authors of accepted abstracts must submit either an extended abstract (1000 words) or a complete paper (maximum 10 pages) by March 31st, 2021 to be included in the QUIS17 proceedings.
A Best Paper Award will be presented during the conference and selected papers from the conference will be invited for consideration for publication in the Journal of Service Management, Cornell Hospitality Quarterly, and Tourism Review. Please refer to Author guidelines here.
Submissions that do not follow the format instructions will NOT be included in the proceedings.
If you have any questions, please contact QUIS17 General Conference Secretary, Jenny Nguyen: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about QUIS17, please visit conference website: https://vinuni.edu.vn/quis17