The 11th annual Swedish transportation research conference
Welcome to the 11th annual Swedish transportation research conference at Lund University!
The conference covers all traffic modes and all transport related questions. It welcomes contributions from all disciplines and areas covering analysis, understanding, planning and evaluation of the transportation system.
- New technologies and organizational forms impacting on logistics and transport systems
- Supply chain management
- Transport policy and societal planning processes
- Pricing, regulation, policy instruments
- Modelling and simulation of transport and logistics flows and demand
- Procurement, contracts and business models
- Transport and logistics from a service perspective
- Cost-benefit analysis and valuation
- Road user behaviour
- Road safety and health
- Sustainability, environment and land use
- Social sustainability and equity
- Intelligent, connected and automated transport and logistics systems
- Impact of disruptive technologies on transport systems
- Planning of logistics and transport systems
- Terminal and storage management
- Mobility as a service
- Create a meeting place for Swedish transportation researchers that provides an overview of Swedish transportation research
- Increase the professional and social interaction between Swedish transportation researchers
- Improve the collaboration and information exchange between the different disciplines and areas in transportation research
- Improve the conditions for increased mobility between different institutions in Sweden
Call for extended abstract
The conference language is English, abstracts and presentations should be in English.
Please write your extended abstract of two pages and comply with the following document structure: (1) research question and brief overview of the state of the art, including relevant references; (2) method; (3) analysis and results.
Research contributions from universities, research institutes, consultancies and authorities are equally welcome.
- Please submit your abstract at latest on June 21 at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ntk2022
The abstracts are evaluated by the scientific committee by their scientific quality and relevance.
Notifications of acceptance will be sent out no later than on August 31.
- For more information: https://www.tos.lth.se/NTK2022