Project Work in Computer Science
7.5 ECTS credits
Students apply a development method to a given problem in a major programming project and implement their solutions. Classes are in the form of some lectures followed by a supervised group project. In the course of the work students report in writing on their progress and sub-goal fulfilment. The reports form the basis of the oral and written seminar presentations of the work at the end of the course.
Progressive specialisation: G2F (has at least 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements)
Education level: Undergraduate level
Admission requirements: Computer Science 60 ECTS cr including Software Engineering 7.5 ECTS or equivalent
Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
This course is included in the following programme
- Study Programme in IT-Design: Software Design (studied during year 3)
- Engineering: Industrial Engineering and Management-Computer Engineering (studied during year 4)
- Engineering: Industrial Engineering and Management (studied during year 4)
- Study Programme in Engineering - Computer Science (studied during year 3)
- Bachelor Programme in Computer Science (studied during year 3)