Chaoren's research is related to service innovation, value co-creation, public service management. His research is the focusing on how innovation in public service could be conducted from the service perspective. His research is applying theories of public service dominant logic, service logic and service innovation in analyzing public transport Innovation in Chinese context.
Chaoren Lu is the guest lecture in Kunming Academy of Governance (2017-2019), the guest researcher in Chinese Bus Rapid Transit Professional Committee (2017-2019), the visiting scholar in the Nankai University (2017), the visiting scholar in Southwest Jiaotong University (2014).
Chaoren Lu is PhD student in Business Administration in Karlstad University. His interesting is the public service innovation, value co-creation. His research ice Focusing on how the Public Transport Innovation Could be done from the service perspective. Chaoren got Master degree in Business Administration at Karlstad University and got Bachelor degree in Business Administration at the Nanjing University of Financial and Economics.
Peer-reviewed Journal Articles
- Chaoren Lu Wei Geng, Iris Wang (2015), 'The Role of Self-Service Mobile Technologies in the Creation of Customer Travel Experiences' Technology Innovation Management Review , 5 (2).
- Chaoren Lu (2014) 'The role of Sustainability policy in influencing service innovation-a case study of Changzhou BRT system', Economics and Policy of Energy and the Environment , FrancoAngeli Editore, pages 167-179, DOI: 10.3280 / EFE2014-003009.
- Chaoren Lu (2016), 'Different Perspectives on Innovation in Public Transport Service - A Literature Review', International Conference on Social Science and Management 2016, May 10th-12th, Osaka, Japan.
- Chaoren Lu (2015), 'How to Promote Public Service Innovation from the policy perspective: a critical literature review', the China International Marketing Conference 2015 July 24th-27th, Xi'an, China,, 2015.
- Chaoren Lu, Patrik Gottfridsson, Markus Fellesson (2015) 'Different Perspectives on Innovation policy: a critical literature review ", 14th International Research Symposium on Service Excellence in Management: Collaborative Innovation in the Network Environment, June 19th-21th, Shanghai, China, , 2015.
- Chaoren Lu (2015) 'travel experience Creation through the self-service mobile device in Chinese context', 14th International Symposium on Research Service Excellence in Management: Collaborative Innovation in the Network Environment, June 19th-21th, Shanghai, China,, 2015.
- Chaoren Lu (2014) 'The role of Sustainability policy in influencing service innovation - a case study of Changzhou BRT system', IRSSM 5th - International Research Symposium in Service Management, June 8th-11th, Parnu, Estonia, 2014.
- Chaoren Lu (2014) 'Value Fusion It Urban Public Transport system through Mobile Service', IRSSM 5th - International Research Symposium in Service Management, June 8th-11th, Parnu, Estonia, 2014.
- Chaoren Lu (2014) "The development of market oriented transport Organization - a case study of Changzhou Transit Group ', China Marketing International Conference in 2014, July 11th-14th, Wuhan, China, in 2014.
- Chaoren Lu, Samuel Sebhatu PetroChina (2014) 'The role of the policy integration into influencing sustainable Public Transportation Development - A Case Study of Changzhou BRT system', into SM Dahlgaard-Park & JJ Dahlgaard (Eds.), Proceedings of QMOD 2014 (CD -Rome). Lund, Sweden: Lund University Library Press. (ISBN: 978-91-7623-086-2)
- Chaoren Lu Wei Geng, Iris Wang (2014) 'Enhance urban transit customer experience based on crowdsourcing mobile apps', Proceedings of the Annual XXIV TRAVEL Conference Services and the New Societal Challenge: Innovation for Sustainable Growth and Welfare, pp. 915-920. Helsinki, Finland, 2014. (ISBN: 978-951-38-7436-0)