Questions and answers
Here you will find some of the most frequently asked questions with accompanying answers.
Is the a fee to attend the courses?
– No, all our courses are free of charge.
Who can participate?
– Our courses are specially developed for professionals and you should have work experience that is relevant to the course.
What are the prerequisites?
– 90 ECTS credits completed in social, behavioural, or natural science, including at least 30 ECTS credits at the G2F lever or higher, at least 2 years of relevant work experience, and upper secondary level English 6 or A, or equivalent.
Can I apply for your courses even if I do not have the right academic qualifications??
– If you lack the academic qualifications that we require for our courses, your work experience can make you eligible for a course through validation. Contact our course administrator for help.
What is ISE?
- ISE stands for "Improving value creation through service education" and is a project where CTF, Service Research Center at Karlstad University, in collaboration with companies and organizations develop and offer tailored, flexible courses at the advanced level aimed at professionals. The initiative is run in the form of an expert competence program with support from the Knowledge Foundation.
Who do I contact if I have any other questions?
– You are welcome to contact our course administrator, Charlotta Andersson, email@example.com, 054-700 2518.