Call for papers – QUIS18
The 18th International Research Symposium on Service Excellence In Management (QUIS18) will take place during June 20-23, 2023 at VinUniversity, Hanoi, Vietnam. The main theme of the conference is “Re-imagining service to enhance human life and society”.
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit an abstract describing their rigorous work for consideration for presentation during the QUIS 18.
Since 1988, the QUIS symposium brings together the best interdisciplinary academic research and management practices in a forum to advance the study of service management, service dominant logic, service leadership, customer experience, technology and innovations in service.
- Artificial intelligence and robots in service
- Base of pyramid (BoP) Service Research
- Customer experience
- Data science for service (Big data or unstructured data analytics)
- Digitalization of services
- Education service
- Environment, sustainability and service
- Healthcare and wellness service
- Mobile technology and service
- Public, not-for-profit and governmental service
- Service ecosystem
- Service in global pandemic age
- Service in manufacturing companies/organizations
- Service innovation and creativity
- New service development
- Service design
- Technology and service
- Transformative service
- Value cocreation
- Virtual workplace
- Other topics related to service
Abstracts (maximum 500 words) should be submitted online at QUIS18 website, latest by November 30th 2022. All submissions will be reviewed by the conference Co-chairs and acceptance will be based on its contributions to theory, research and/or implications for practice for service management. By submitting an abstract, at least one of the authors agrees to attend QUIS18 if the work is accepted.
Notification of acceptance will be sent by January 31st 2023. Authors of accepted abstracts must submit either an extended abstract (1000 words) or a complete paper (maximum 10 pages) by March 15th, 2023 to be included in the QUIS18 proceedings.
A Best Paper Award will be presented during the conference and selected papers from the conference will be invited for consideration for publication in the Journal of Service Management, Journal of Service Theory and Practice and Service Science.
- 01-Aug-22: Online abstract submission opens
- 30-Nov-22: Abstract submission deadline
- 31-Jan-23: Notification of acceptance | Registration opens
- 15-Mar-23: Early registration closes | Complete paper or extended abstract deadline
- 30-Apr-23: Regular registration closes
QUIS18 Conference Co-Chairs:
- Rohit Verma, VinUniversity, Vietnam; Cornell University, USA
- Per Kristensson, CTF, Service Research Center, Karlstad University, Sweden
- Thomas Hollmann, W.P Carey School of Business, Center for Service Leadership (CSL), Arizona State University, USA
For inquiries on QUIS18, please contact General Conference Secretary, Polene Nguyen: firstname.lastname@example.org.