Swedish and Comparative Politics (7.5 ECTS credits)
The course intends to give basic knowledge of the Swedish political system, which is the starting point of a comparative study of how other democratic countries' political systems can be organized. The comparison includes countries chosen among countries represented by the students in the study group. The ability to carry out comparative political analyses is an important focus of the course.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G1N (has only upper‐secondary level entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: In order to be admitted the student must have completed at least one year of undergraduate studies.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|Spring -13||Campus||100%, day||Closed|
|Spring -14||Campus||100%, day||Closed|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.