Methodologies and Methods in Social Research (7.5 ECTS credits)
A course description will be made available here in good time before the start of the course.
- Education level: Master’s level
- Progressive specialisation: A1N (has only first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: 90 ECTS cr including degree project of 15 ECTS cr in a social science field, plus upper secondary level Swedish B/ Swedish 2 B and English A.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
|Course evaluation analysis|
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Master Programme in Social Science: Focus Sociology (Year of study: 1)