Glocal and Local Relations (7.5 ECTS credits)
A course description will be made available here in good time before the start of the course.
- Education level: Master’s level
- Progressive specialisation: A1N (has only first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
Non-programme students:First-cycle courses in social and political science totalling at least 120 ECTS, of which 90 ECTS cr including a degree thesis of 15 ECTS cr in one of the following subjects: History, Human Geography, Social Work, Social Care, Sociology, Political Science, Tourism or Environmental Science with an emphasis on social science, or a degree in engineering in GIS with an emphasis on social science.
Programme students: Bachelor's degree 180 ECTS cr totalling at least 180 ECTS cr with a Major in Sociology, Social Work, Social Care, History, Human Geography, Political Science, Tourism, Environmental Science or equivalent.
Alternatively, professional Bachelor's degree in GIS-engineering or social work/care of at least 180 ECTS cr including a degree project 15 ECTS cr.
Tourism, environmental and GIS engineering students must have an emphasis on social science.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Master Programme in Social Science: Focus Human Geography (Year of study: 1)
- Master Programme in Social Science: Focus Social Work (Year of study: 1)
- Master Programme in Social Science: Focus Sociology (Year of study: 1)
- Master Programme in Region Building (Year of study: 1)