Swedish for Teaching (30 ECTS credits)
A course description will be made available here in good time before the start of the course.
- Education level: Master’s level
- Progressive specialisation: A1N (has only first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Upper secondary Swedish B or Swedish as a Second Language B and English B. Swedish for Future Teachers 1-90 ECTS credits or the equivalent.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|This course is not planned for the next period|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.