Tenancy Law (3 ECTS credits)
A course description will be made available here in good time before the start of the course.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G1F (has less than 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Admission to the Real Estate Management programme. The courses RVGA42, Introduction to Real Estate Law 15 ECTS cr, RVGA43 Real Estate Tax Law, 15 ECTS cr and RVGB41 Real Estate Law, 15 CTS cr, or equivalent.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Real Estate Management (Year of study: 3)