Tobacco prevention in theory and practice (7.5 ECTS credits)
A course description will be made available here in good time before the start of the course.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G1F (has less than 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: A degree in Health Care or the equivalent. Students on the study programme in Dental Hygiene should have completed Oral Health 1-30 ECTS cr. Students on the Nursing study programme should have completed Nursing 1-30 ECTS cr, or the equivalent.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
|Course evaluation analysis|
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Dental Hygiene (Year of study: 2)