Clinical nursing in an International Context (7.5 ECTS credits)
The course includes issues and studies of nursing relating to practices in various countries. The course also includes a four-week long clinical training period in an international context where nursing is studied.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G2F (has at least 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Admission to the nursing programme at Karlstad University and completed programme courses totalling at least 60 ECTS cr, or admission as international exchange student.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Nursing (Year of study: 2)