Degree Project - Nursing (15 ECTS credits)
A course description will be made available here in good time before the start of the course.
- Education level: Master’s level
- Progressive specialisation: A1E (contains degree project for Master of Arts/Master of Science (60 credits)) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: A Nursing licence issued by the Social Welfare Agency. Courses in nursing, 1-90 ECTS credits including a degree project, 15 ECTS credits (Bachelor level); and Research Method IV, 7.5 ECTS credits (Master level); plus upper secondary school Swedish B/Swedish as a Second Language B plus English A, or the equivalent.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|Spring -13||Distance||50%, day||Cancelled|
|Autumn -13||Distance||50%, day||Closed|
|Spring -14||Distance||50%, day||Closed|
|Autumn -14||Distance||50%, day||Closed|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Master Programme in Health Science: Focus Nursing (Year of study: 1)