Quality Development and Improvement in Health Care (7.5 ECTS credits)
A course description will be made available here in good time before the start of the course.
- Education level: Master’s level
- Progressive specialisation: A1N (has only first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: General admission requirements including Upper secondary school level Swedish B/Swedish as a second language B plus English A specific requirements of completed first-cycle courses totalling 60 ECTS cr.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|Spring -13||Campus||50%, day||Cancelled|
|Spring -14||Campus||50%, day||Closed|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Master Programme in Health Science: Focus Nursing (Year of study: 1)